103 | Stiles Stilinski

Stiles when he asks Scott if you're okay after he returns to normal after being possessed by the nogitsune

"Y/n... did she make it?" He asked, but immediately regretted it when he saw Scott and Lydia glance at each other sadly.

"No... we're so sorry, Stiles." Lydia looked away to avoid his eye contact.

"Did I?" He asked, choking back tears, "did I kill her?"

Scott nodded.

"Oh god." Stiles muttered, running his hands through his hair.

"It wasn't you, Stiles... it was the nogitsune. Don't blame yourself." Scott tried to comfort his best friend as tears fell down his cheeks.

"It was me... it was my fault... she died because of me..." as he spoke his mind flashed back to a moment when he was possessed.

"Stiles isn't here to save you now, y/n." He smirked as he cornered you in the hallway at the school where the pack had gone looking for Stiles.

"Please, don't do this..." you begged as he stood in front of you, an evil grin plastered across his pale face.

Then Stiles heard your scream and he snapped out of the flashback, a look of fear in his eyes, "I did it... she had to watch me kill her..." he sobbed as Scott wrapped his arms around him, not knowing what to say.

"I loved her..." Stiles said amongst sobs, all Scott could do was hold him until the pain was only a numb feeling.

***

If you have any character requests let me know! Xo