138 | Stiles Stilinski

When you walk into the locker room to grab your stuff you notice somebody staring at you from behind one of the lockers

Your eyes glance over Stiles who raises his hand in a wave,"h-hey, y/n." He says nervously.

"Hey, Stiles..." you say, looking at him suspiciously, "what are you doing?"

"Uh... waiting for Scott." He lies, he'd actually been waiting for you as he had been trying to build up the confidence to ask you out all week. You were best friends but he would occasionally become nervous around you and you had no idea why.

"Sure, Stiles." You nod, grabbing your sports bag and getting ready to leave.

"Y/n, wait!" Stiles exclaimed, rushing towards you and placing a hand on your arm to spin you around.

"What is it, Stiles?" You ask, looking at his hand on your arm that strangely felt nice.

"I'm just going to say it-" he said, taking a deep breath, "I really like you, like more than like you and I've been wanting to ask you out for a while... I just didn't want to ruin our friendship." He finished, looking at you expectantly.

"I like you too, Stiles... I'd love to go out with you." You smiled, surprised at his sudden outburst that you'd been secretly wishing he'd say for months.

"That was... easy," He looked confused, then a smile lit up his face, "I'll pick you up tonight at seven." He grinned, before running back to his locker and grabbing his bag before racing out of the locker room leaving you alone, smiling at how excited he was.