110 | Stiles Stilinski

"Stiles?

"Stiles?... Stiles?"  You lean forward on your desk as you see him grip his desk in front of you, suddenly he stands up and rushes out of the classroom, you follow behind him closely. He runs down the hallway until he turns around and you gasp.

"Stiles?" You ask, taking a step towards him but he stumbles back.

"I can't control it y/n." He pants as if he's gasping for breath as his eyes flash gold.

You obviously knew about the supernatural but you had no idea that Stiles was a werewolf, you were slightly hurt that he didn't tell you since you knew about everyone else.

"Y-you're a werewolf?" You ask, your eyes flickering over his body as his hands start to shake.

He nodded, "I'm sorry I didn't tell you... I, uh, asked Scott to bite me."

You shook your head, "o-okay," you stuttered, "tell me later." You grabbed his hand and pulled him into an empty classroom and closed the door behind you.

You turned to face Stiles who was clutching his chest, "Stiles? Please tell me what I can do."

"I- I don't know," He muttered as his eyes remained gold, he clutched a desk behind him and he seemed to get worse, hair grew on the sides of his face as he started to shift, "oh god- please leave, y/n, I don't want to hurt you."

"I'm not leaving you like this." You said as you stepped towards him.

A growl erupted from his throat, but it didn't make you flinch, you'd dealt with both Scott and Liam when they were struggling and Stiles was no different.

"Please, y/n." He begged as he bared his teeth at you where his fangs appeared.

"No." You shook your head and stepped closer to him, he clenched his jaw as he was clearly trying to restrain him.

His golden eyes flickered over your face as you were now standing directly in front of him, he could see the specks of different colours that danced around your eyes, "you're not scared of me?" He asked quietly.

"Scared? I've spent plenty of full moons with Scott, Liam and Malia... I'm not scared." You said as you looked into his eyes.

"Y/n..." he growled, he squeezed his eyes shut to try and shift back but it wasn't working.

"Stiles, listen to me... listen to my voice, it's going to be okay." You tried to be soothing but he shook his head, so you tried a different approach.

You cupped his face with your hands and kissed him, his eyes shot open as he felt the touch of your lips on his. For a moment he didn't know what to do until he kissed you back, he seemed to melt into the kiss and suddenly his hands wrapped around your waist, grasping the back of your shirt. There were no claws or fangs, the shock made him human again.

He didn't want the moment to end but he pulled away, his honey brown eyes stared into yours, "thank you, y/n..."

"You don't have to thank me, Stiles." You smiled softly.

"I do..." he paused for a moment, thinking, "can I take you on a date?"

You didn't even have to think about your answer, "I'd love that."

***

werewolf stiles would've been lit but human stiles is my favourite