78 | Lydia Martin

Lydia is adamant that she won't leave you, the ghost riders were closing in and you were the only person who could see them

"You need to go, Lyds! Please!" You whisper-yelled.

"No, I'm not leaving you!" She shook her head, looking desperately into your eyes.

"Lydia..." you looked around frantically, hearing the sound of hooves as the ghost riders closed in, "we need to go." You grabbed her hand and dragged her behind you.

You carried on running, reaching your sleek black car, Lydia got into the passengers seat and you sat in the drivers seat.

Fiddling with the car keys you tried to turn them on the ignition but your car wasn't cooperating. Looking desperately at Lydia you sighed, "listen to me, okay? I love you... I've never told you that but I need you to know that ever since we met I've been falling in love with you..."

Lydia's eyes searched your face, worrying, "no, no... don't say that! It's going to be okay!" She tried to convince herself but she heard the sound of a whip outside and a tear fell down her cheek.

"I love you too, y/n." She leaned towards you, your faces growing closer until the door burst open and someone reached inside and dragged you away.

"Y/n!" Lydia screamed.

But you were already gone as Lydia sat alone in your car whispering to herself, "remember."

***

ugh i love lydia so much.