190 | Stiles Stilinski and Scott McCall

Scott and Stiles were chilling in Scott's living room when you walked in

You were used to seeing Stiles in your house, being Scott's sister, growing up you'd always tried to keep your feelings for Stiles a secret since you felt it'd make yours and your brothers relationship awkward.

Once you walked in Stiles' head whipped around and he stared at you with those mesmerising brown eyes.

Scott noticed his best friends heart beat speed up, he stared at him for a moment before looking at you, then suddenly it clicked.

"Hey Stiles, can I talk to you for a minute?" Scott asked.

"Uhh, sure, Scott." Stiles said, eventually taking his eyes off of you and following Scott into the kitchen.

"So, what's this about?" Stiles asked.

Scott raised his eyebrows, nodding towards the living room, towards you.

"Y/n?" Stiles asked, his voice rising but he tried to play it cool.

"Do you like her?" Scott asked simply.

Stiles was in shock as he stared at Scott, "me?" He pointed to himself, "like y/n?"

"Well, do you?" Scott asked.

"Uh, I, well-" Stiles stuttered.

"Yes or no, Stiles... I don't care if you do." Scott shrugged.

"Y-you don't?" Stiles asked quietly.

Scott shook his head.

"Phew!" Stiles said in relief, "okay, I've gotta admit I do like her... a lot, but she's your sister, I would never-"

"It's fine, Stiles, besides, I'm pretty sure she likes you too." Scott said, although he was more than 'pretty sure', your heart raced whenever Stiles was near you.

"She does?" Stiles asked hopefully.

"Yeah." Scott smiled.

Stiles nodded, suddenly feeling shy again.

"So, uh, if I asked her out... it wouldn't be awkward between us right?" Stiles asked worriedly.

"Of course not, buddy! You're my best friend, I want you to be happy... even if it's with my sister, just don't hurt her." Scott grinned, flashing his bright red eyes.

Stiles nodded quickly, "right, sure!"

He headed back into the living room where you were laying on the couch, Scott stayed in the kitchen for a little while longer.

"Hey, y/n." He smiled as you looked up at him with those eyes he could stare into for hours.

"Hey, Stiles." You smiled softly.

"So, um, there's this new restaurant opening up nearby and I was wondering if, maybe, you wanted to check it out sometime?" He asked, preparing for rejection.

The smile that lit up your face was enough to reassure him, "I'd love to, Stiles! When?"

"Oh! Um," he blinked quickly a few times, completely flabbergasted that you'd said yes, "t-tonight?"

"Tonight? Sure!" You smiled as he stared at you in disbelief.

"Great! I'd say I'd pick you up but I'm already here..." he started to ramble but you quickly got up and stood in front of him.

"I'll go get ready and we can go, okay?" You said calmly, trying to make him less nervous.

You stepped onto your tiptoes and kissed his cheek lightly, "be back soon." You said before heading upstairs to get changed.

Stiles stood in the same place as Scott walked out of the kitchen, "man, that was... definitely something." Scott laughed at how nervous Stiles was.

"Oh, shut up." Stiles rolled his eyes.

***