41 | Scott McCall

You hear gasping coming from next to you as Scott McCall struggles to breathe

You hear gasping coming from next to you as Scott McCall struggles to breathe. His breathing becomes haggard as he grasps the desk in front of him, the veins in his hands becoming noticeable.

"Scott, are you okay?" You ask the guy sitting next to you.

"I-" he struggles to speak and you become panicked, "inhaler." He looks at you desperately.

You nod, getting up and running out the class, your sneakers squeaking as you run down the hallway to find Scott's locker.

You fiddle with the lock, eventually it opens on the code 112415. You nearly pull the door off of its hinge as you open it and search around for his inhaler.

Suddenly your hand feels a small object and you grab hold of it, you slam the locker closed and run back to Scott who is still wheezing.

Handing him the inhaler he quickly takes a deep breath and uses the inhaler to help him breath. Soon his breathing slows down and he relaxes back in his seat.

"Thanks." He gasps as he starts to breath normally.

"You're welcome." You smile slightly before continuing to read your book.

"Hey, I didn't get your name?" He says after a while.

"Y/n." You reply.

"Y/n? Thank you." He smiles, dimples appearing on his cheeks.

"Anytime." You giggle, a slight blush spreading across your cheeks.

"You're pretty cute." He chuckles, causing your cheeks to turn even redder.

***