101 | Theo Raeken

Theo moved closer to you as you were the only two in the locker room, he knew you'd liked him for a while but he knew he had to make the first move

"So, it's just me and you... here... alone." He teased as he was now standing in front of you.

"Yep." You said quietly, your heart beat sped up as he was now face to face with you, his lips curved into a smirk as he could hear the change of your heart beat.

"I know you like me, y/n." He chuckled, you could feel the warmth of his breath fan across your face as he spoke.

"Maybe I do." You tried to sound confident but being around him made you feel weak.

"I'm sure it'd please you to know that I like you too." He said as his eyes trailed over you face, staring at your lips.

Your breath hitched slightly as he spoke, within a millisecond his lips were on yours and he was pushing you up against the wall of the locker room, his hands roaming over your body, travelling under your t-shirt. You wrapped your arms around his neck and tugged on his hair slightly, he moaned quietly, a smirk forming on his lips as he kissed you.

Someone cleared their throat behind you both and Theo put you down gently and turned around to glare at Stiles, "uh, sorry- I forgot this." He stuttered as he scrambled to reach for his lacrosse jersey before running out of the locker room.

Theo turned around and his eyes gleamed, "where were we?" He teased as he stepped towards you and started trailing kisses against your jaw.

***