39 | Liam Dunbar

Liam shakes his head in disgust as he sees you flirting with Theo

Liam shakes his head in disgust as he sees you flirting with Theo. He'd had a crush on you but he'd always been too scared to tell you, but now his anger kicked in and he couldn't stand by and watch Theo take advantage of you.

Liam storms over to you and Theo and grimaces at Theo.

"Hey y/n," he turns to you, taking a deep breath, "I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me tonight?"

You looked shocked, "are you asking me on a date?"

Theo stifles a laugh, Liam glares at him.

But you soon put an end to Theo mocking Liam, "of course I'll go on a date with you, Liam."

Theo shakes his head, "typical." He walks off, leaving the two of you alone.

You both laugh at Theo storming off, but then Liam looks at you seriously.

"Do you mean it? You'll go on a date with me?" He asks, his voice rising an octave as he gets nervous.

You smile at him sweetly, "I've been waiting for you to ask me for a long time."

"Really?" He asks hopefully.

"Really." You quickly kiss him on the cheek before walking to your next lesson as the bell rings.

Liam's cheeks burn as they turn bright red, but his heart fills with joy as he'd finally gotten the girl of his dreams.