73 | Josh Diaz

Josh was desperate for you to follow him into an underground tunnel to show you something, you had no idea what it was but you trusted your friend so you followed him into the dark depths of the tunnel

"Okay... are you ready? Please don't freak out." He said, looking at you intently.

You nodded, kind of concerned now.

Suddenly his eyes started glowing purple and sparks flew out of his hands, making you step back. His teeth grew into fangs and he grinned at you, "pretty cool right?"

Still in shock you nodded, "uh..."

The sparks dimmed and he stepped towards you, returning to his normal self, "this is me now, y/n... I want you to join me."

"J-join you?" You stuttered, confused.

"Join me," he stepped closer and took hold of your hand, "I know it's a lot to take in but there's a whole world out there that you don't know about... and I want you to be a part of it with me."

"What do you mean?" You asked, your eyebrows pulled together as you grew even more confused.

"It's gonna take a while to explain, do you trust me?" He asked, searching your face in the darkness.

"I do." You nodded, despite still being in shock about seeing your best friend have glowing eyes.

He took you to a small house in the suburbs of Beacon Hills, before he knocked on the door Theo Raeken opened it, grinning.

"What do I owe this pleasure?" He smirked.

"I want you to help me tell y/n about the supernatural." He stated.

Theo chuckled, "you better come in then."

***

This was requested, enjoy!