106 | Theo Raeken

Theo when he gets hurt and you're trying to help him heal

"Theo? Please... I want to help you, what can I do?" You ask as you see he's clearly in pain.

"There's nothing you can do, y/n... you just need to distract me from the pain..." his voice was strained as he clutched his side where he'd been hurt. He was trying to heal but it was too painful.

"Theo... Theo, look at me." You say, crouching down besides him.

He groans in pain as he looks up at you, his dark green eyes staring into yours. He said he needed a distraction... so you gave him one.

You leaned closer to him and kissed him slowly, at first he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion - not kissing back. Then you felt his other hand resting on the back of your neck pulling you closer to him as his lips moved against yours.

After a moment you pulled away, smiling slightly, "you should distract me more often." He smirked as he realised that his pain was gone.

You sat besides him and sighed.

"What's wrong, y/n?" Theo asked.

"Nothing..." you said quietly.

"I heard your heart racing when you kissed me..." a small smile spread across his lips.

"Okay, so?" You blushed slightly.

"Don't tell me you don't feel the same? Because I actually really like you, y/n." He looked over at you and brushed a stray strand of hair behind your ear slowly.

"I like you too, Theo." You looked towards him and before you knew it his soft lips were on yours, his hand caressing your cheek.

"I'm glad we're on the same page... hopefully we can do this more often now." He smiled as he pulled away, his forehead resting on yours.

"Me too." You smiled.

***