199 | The Pack

The pack were having an intense talk about all of their supernatural problems, totally oblivious to anyone else around them

They were surprised when Scott suddenly became distracted and looked off into the distance.

"Scott? Hello, Scott?" Stiles waved his hand in front of his friends face, trying to get his attention.

"What?" Scott said as he finally snapped out of his daze, turning his attention to Stiles.

"What or who are you looking at?" Stiles asked, raising his eyebrows.

Isaac glanced around, when his gaze finally fell on you looking for somewhere to sit, "y/n! Over here!" He yelled, waving you over.

Scott kicked him under the table, "what did you do that for?!"

Isaac smirked, "she's in my biology class, nice girl," he shrugged, "you like her don't you?"

Scott couldn't stop the blush appearing on his cheeks, "I might."

You finally reached their table, smiling at everyone despite feeling extremely nervous, "hey, y/n!" Isaac grinned, "take a seat!" He pointed to the empty space in front of him, next to Scott.

You sat next to Scott as everyone stared at you, Isaac was the only one to make conversation, "so, y/n... how are you liking our school so far?"

"It's great," You smiled back at him, "it's hard finding my way around though, it's such a huge school!"

Isaac glanced at Scott for a moment before looking back at you, "Y/n, I know the perfect person to show you around..."

"You do?" You looked at him curiously.

Isaac grinned, "Scott, why don't you get to know y/n? I'm sure you two would get along just great."

Scott glared at Isaac before turning to you, smiling softly, "I'd love to, how about now?"

You shrugged, "sure!"

As Scott got up and you followed, the rest of the pack glanced at each other and smiled.

"She's just the thing he needs to make him happy again." Isaac said, grinning from ear to ear.

***

this was my fave pack, that is all. (plus kira but she isn't in the gif:(