159 | Lydia Martin

Lydia when she's desperate to make you forgive her after you found out all of the secrets she kept to protect you, she stands outside of your house in the rain waiting for you to come outside

You had finally had enough of watching her standing outside shivering so you opened your front door, Lydia stood opposite you soaking wet as she began to speak.

"Y-y/n..." she stuttered, "I'm so sorry, I lied to protect you! I didn't want you to find out about the supernatural because everyone that knows about it gets hurt." She said shakily.

"I can't forgive you, Lydia... we were in a relationship and you can't keep something that big from your girlfriend! What if you got hurt? What would happen then? Would you just lie to me again?" You asked.

"N-no, y/n... I'm sorry, I just thought it was better if you didn't know," she said apologetically, "sometimes I wish I didn't know." She whispered under her breath so quietly that you couldn't hear it against the rain.

"I'm sorry, Lydia, but you should go home." You said, preparing to close the door.

Lydia looked like she was about to argue but inside she wiped the tears from her already wet face and turned away, walking towards her car.

She couldn't make you forgive her, she just wished she'd told you sooner.

***

poor baby:(
not all imagines have a happy ending but i promise i'll try make some happy ones!