60 | Stiles Stilinski

After hours of studying and none of the words on the page making sense at all you finally give up

"What do you think about grabbing some food?" You ask, your stomach starting to grumble.

"I thought you'd never ask!" He closes his book and jumps up.

"Pizza?" You ask, knowing the answer.

"Pizza." He grins, stepping towards you and wrapping his arm around you as you walk downstairs and outside to his jeep.

Stiles starts up the jeep and drives to the nearest pizza restaurant.

"What are you thinking about?" Stiles asks as he notices you staring out of the window.

"Hm?" You say distractedly, "oh, nothing."

"You sure?" He raised his eyebrows expectantly.

"I'm sure." You smile across at him.

Stiles parks up on the curb outside of the pizza restaurant and gets out hurriedly, "I'll be right back." He smiles as he runs inside to order a take out pizza, you had no idea why he drove you there to get take out when you could've ordered it to his house but you shrugged it off.

He comes running back a few moments later with a box, he gets into the drivers side and hands it to you, "it smells so good, y/n, I literally nearly ate it right then and there."

He starts the jeep and drives to the park of Beacon Hills, "what are we doing here?" You ask.

"Just something different." He shrugs, getting out and walking to the swing set.

"I guess this is pretty cute." You sat down beside him with the pizza, opening the box to a heart shaped pizza.

"Stiles..." you smile at the sight.

"Y/n..." he said quietly.

You looked over at him, seeing that he was already looking at you.

"You asked me what I was thinking about before... in the jeep..." you trailed off.

"Yeh?" He looked at you with his large, brown eyes.

"I was thinking about you." You smiled.

"Me?" He grinned.

You nodded, then he let out a huge sigh of relief, "I really like you, y/n."

"I really like you too, Stiles," you say, smiling, "you know we should really eat this pizza..."

"Of course." He smiled back, he took a slice and started eating, swinging slightly on the swing he was sat on.

"Mm." you sighed, eating a slice of the pizza.

Stiles chuckled, "this is way better than studying."

***

Thanks for 30k reads! xo