130 | Stiles Stilinski

When he's running away from the newest threat to Beacon Hills he barges into your house and locks the door

You were laying in the couch when he burst in, "Stiles?" You asked as he slowly turned around.

"Y/n?" He said as he turned to face you.

"What are you doing here?" You wondered, sitting up now as he made his way over to you.

You noticed when he sat down his breathing was irregular and you started to get worried, "Stiles? What happened?"

"You know how Scott thought we were finally safe from all of the supernatural? Well, we're not." He panted as he spoke, you watched as his chest rise and fell quickly.

You turned to face him, "and you came here because...?"

"Well..." he struggled to find a reason why he came, he just ended up there, "because I, uh..."

You sighed, "is this threat on their way to my house right now?"

Stiles shook his head, "no! Scott's got control of that... we were fighting them in the high school and then Scott told me to go, so I ended up here. I didn't know where I was running to but this is where I ended up."

"Okay..." you nodded, you lay back on the sofa and put your feet up.

Stiles watched you, his breathing slowing down as he resumed breathing properly.

He moved closer to you and lay down in the space next to you, resting his head on your shoulder.

"Stiles... what are you doing?" You asked quietly.

"I'm just... tired." He whispered as his eyes began to flutter closed.

You smiled to yourself as all of the running must have made him tired, you wrapped your arms around him as he moved closer to you. As much as you pretended not to have feelings for him whenever he was around, you always felt something different whenever he was near you and you couldn't help but wonder if he ever felt the same.

Before you fell asleep you muttered something that you didn't think he'd hear, "I love you, Stiles... I wish you knew how I really felt."

When you closed your eyes a smile flickered over his lips.

Stiles was the first one to wake up in the morning, he remembered what you'd said last night and he smiled again as he looked up at you as he watched you sleep.

"You're staring." You mumbled as you began to wake up, feeling someone staring at you.

"Sorry... I just remembered what you told me last night." Stiles said as you opened your eyes and turned to face him, realising how close you were to him sent a shiver through your body.

"Wh-what?" You asked, slightly embarrassed that he'd heard.

"I wanted to tell you that I love you too." He admitted.

"You do?" Your eyes widened in surprise but he quickly answered your question by closing the distance between the two of you.

"I do." He smiled before pressing his lips against yours.

***