147 | Stiles Stilinski

You were at the school late one night studying with Theo since he was your lab partner, despite begging your teacher to let you switch

Surprisingly Theo wasn't that bad, he was pretty smart and he didn't make you feel uncomfortable, instead you managed to finish the project you were set.

As you were both walking out of the school late he made an extremely cheesy joke making you burst out laughing, but your laughter was cut short when you saw Stiles staring at the both of you.

"What are you doing with him?" He glanced between you and Theo.

"Nothing, we were just, uh..." you stuttered, looking at Theo nervously, "studying."

Stiles raised his eyebrows, "studying?"

Theo nodded, "you don't have to suspicious of everyone, Stilinski, we're just lab partners." He shrugged.

Stiles squinted, finding it hard to believe, "sure."

You looked at Theo, "give me a minute."

Theo nodded as you pulled Stiles away from him.

"What was that?" You snapped.

"What?" Stiles asked innocently.

"You know what. Stop being so suspicious of everyone, he's just my lab partner and we were in the library doing a project. Besides, why do you care?" You asked.

Stiles scoffed, "well- uh, you're my friend and I care about your safety? Especially when you're hanging around with someone like him."

You laughed suddenly, "are you jealous, Stiles?"

"Me? Jealous?" He said sarcastically, "not at all, I was just worried... he could hurt you." He added the last part with a softer tone.

"Well, you don't have to be worried, if you got to know him-" you tried to explain but Stiles cut you off.

"Y/n," he said exasperatedly, "I worry about you all of the time, because if anything happened to you..." he shook his head, removing the thought from his mind, "look, I really like you and maybe I am jealous, but we can't trust him, you have to believe me."

"Wait, you like me?" You asked quietly.

Stiles nodded, "I thought it was pretty obvious, I mean you're the most beautiful, smartest girl I know-"

You cut him off by pressing your lips against his, "I thought you'd never admit it." You smiled as you pulled away as Stiles stared at you in awe.

"So... you were really studying with him? Nothing else...?" Stiles asked.

"Nothing else." You smiled.

You looked over at Theo who waved, a smirk forming on his lips, then you turned back to Stiles, "why don't you trust him?"

Stiles sighed, "it's a really long story."

"If you drive me home you can tell me all about it." You smirked.

His eyes widened, "uh, sure." He nodded.

You waved at Theo, "I'm getting a ride with Stiles, see you tomorrow!" You yelled.

You saw Theo roll his eyes as he turned away and got into his car.

You headed towards Stiles' jeep and got into the passengers side, "so, what were you doing here so late?" You wondered.

"Uh, sometimes I take late night drives to think and I just ended up at the school." He shrugged.

"Well, I guess it was fate." You smiled softly.

"I guess it was." Stiles smiled back, glancing over at you as he started his jeep.

***