200 | Stiles Stilinski

It was another dark, dreary night in Beacon Hills and the pack were yet again running from the supernatural

It was another dark, dreary night in Beacon Hills and the pack were yet again running from the supernatural. You and Stiles had found yourselves separated from the pack in a dim alley way.

You were both out of breath and panting as you hid in the shadows, wondering what to do next when Stiles turned to face you, suddenly his whole face changing from scared to a love sick puppy.

"What is it, Stiles?" You asked, looking around anxiously, not wanting something to jump out in front of you.

"Y/n... I know this isn't the best time, but I've come to the realisation that there will never be the 'right' time to do this... we're always risking our lives and we never know if we'll make it through another day." He said, looking at you with the most love and admiration in his eyes, you are truly the only girl he will ever love and he couldn't imagine his life without you.

You stared up at him, wondering what he could possibly be doing, "please tell me you're not doing this right now, Stiles."

Stiles simply grinned, his honey-brown eyes observing every inch of your face, "I can't imagine what life would be like without you, y/n, will you marry me?"

Staring at him in shock, his eyes continued to flicker over your facial expressions, waiting for an answer.

"Yes! A million times yes, Stiles." You smiled, despite the fact that you knew something could jump out at any moment.

He smiled, "great, I can't believe you said yes," he chuckled softly, "I'm sorry this wasn't romantic at all but lately everything seems to be against us and-"

"It was perfect, Stiles," you said, cutting him off by stepping onto your tip toes and kissing him softly, "it was better than anything I could have hoped for."

He looked at you with the softest expression you'd ever seen, his hazel, brown eyes flickering from your eyes to your lips, "you're the best thing that's ever happened to me, y/n. I'm glad we get to spend the rest of our lives together."

"Me too..." you replied before hearing a low growl in the alleyway behind the both of you, "I guess we'll spend the rest of our lives running away together too." You yelled as you dragged him along behind you, looking forward to getting away from this new creature and being with Stiles.

***

So this is the 200th and final part...
I had to make it Stiles because if you really couldn't tell, he's my favourite ;)
I thought I'd end it with a cute imagine and not a sad one... hope you all enjoyed these because I really enjoyed writing them for you and seeing all of your votes and comments, they truly make me happy to read every single day. Thank you and I love you all so much.
P.S I guess you guys will want a book two right? ;)
P.P.S If you look out later today I have a new book coming out called 'Nothing into Something' (a Dylan fanfic) and I think you guys will really like it :)

bonus gif ;)