177 | Stiles Stilinski

Whilst sat in class one day, extremely bored, Stiles turned to you and caught your eye

"Wanna get out of here?" He asked extremely quietly, so as not to draw attention to himself.

You nodded and he raised his hand, the teacher raised their eyebrows for Stiles to speak, "may I be excused?"

The teacher groaned, "fine, don't be long."

A few minutes after Stiles left the teacher received a text, then looked up at you, "y/n, can you go to the office please? It's a family emergency, apparently."

You nodded, trying to stop yourself from smiling as you left the classroom.

As soon as you closed the door you felt a hand slip into yours and you turned to see Stiles smirking, "are you thinking what I'm thinking?" He asked.

You grinned, looking up at him, "maybe."

Stiles pulled you down the hallway and rushed into the locker room, as soon as he closed the door he pushed you up against the wall as his hands roamed around your waist, pulling you closer to him.

You pressed your lips against his as you wrapping your arms around his back.

His hands travelled lower and you felt him lifting your skirt slowly, his fingers lightly skimming the lace of your underwear resulting in a soft moan escaping your mouth, "Stiles... we shouldn't." You whined as his lips moved towards your neck, leaving sloppy kisses over your skin.

As much as you wanted to, you knew you shouldn't. The lacrosse team would probably be coming back to get changed soon.

Stiles pulled away slowly, his eyes flickering over your expression, "okay... I respect that, I'm sorry, y/n."

"It's okay, Stiles," you smiled softly, pulling him towards you and pressing your lips against his, wrapping your arms around his neck and running your hands through his messy brown hair, "maybe later?" You whispered in his ear.

Stiles smiled, "only if you want, baby."

"I do... just not here." You replied, looking around the dingy locker room.

Stiles chuckled softly, "okay, okay, I get it."

"Tonight, my house?" You smiled up at him as his honey, brown eyes looked down at you.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world." He smiled softly, linking hands with yours.

"We should probably get back..." you suggested.

He sighed, "I guess."

He leaned back towards you and kissed your cheek before pulling away grinning like a child, "I love you."

"I love you too, Stiles." You smiled.

***