113 | Allison Argent

Allison rested her elbows on her window sill as she looked out of her window, she saw you standing outside

"Y/n? What are you doing here?" She asked as a smile spread across her face.

"I know things haven't been great lately, with the ghost riders, the dread doctors... I could go on, but I thought we both deserve some sort of happiness, right? So that's why I'm here." You reached down and Allison spotted a picnic basket on the ground next to you.

"Y/n..." she chuckled slightly as you climbed the outside of her house with your werewolf strength up to her window with the basket.

"Come out here, Alli." You said as you sat on the roof of her house.

She clambered out of her window and pulled herself up and sat next to you.

"So, what's in the basket?" She asked giddily.

You opened it and pulled out chocolate covered strawberries, Allison gasped, "my favourite! How did you know?"

You shrugged, "I just used my intuition." You smirked.

You both sat on the roof all night long, talking and laughing as if the worries of the supernatural world disappeared. It was just like you were two normal teenagers in love, the rest of the world didn't seem to matter.

***

honestly anytime i see an allison gif i get emotional, i miss her :(