47 | Malia Tate

Her eyes glow bright blue as she lands on top of the beast, pinning it down

Her eyes glow bright blue as she lands on top of the beast, pinning it down. She's extremely close to ripping it to shreds when the black mist surrounding it dims and she sees you. Her eyes return to normal as a pang strikes through her heart as she realises that you are behind the murders in Beacon Hills.

"Y/n?" Her voice faltered as she pinned you down.

The beast in front of her dissolved into you, her heart skipped a beat.

"Malia, I-" you look around, confused, "where am I?"

Malia furrows her eyebrows, "you don't know what just happened?"

"No, I- all I remember is going to sleep and now I'm, um, under you." You frown.

Malia pushes herself up off of you, then offers you a hand up. You gladly take it, but are concerned by the look on her face.

"What's wrong, Lia?" You ask her.

"You're... you're the beast." She stutters, still shocked.

You stare at her in disbelief, "me?"

She nods, "I want to help you, y/n."

"I don't understand, why me?" You ask.

"I don't know, but I want to help you understand." She smiles sadly.

Your shoulders slump as you realise the havoc you have caused on Beacon Hills.

"I don't want this." You shake your head in denial.

"I know," she says sadly, "but I'll help you. I promise." She wraps her arms around you, nuzzling her face into your neck as she tries to keep strong for you.