75 | Malia Tate

Malia smiles as you walk in on her and Stiles, trying on chains to restrain herself on the full moon

"It's not what it looks like." She smiles slightly as you furrow your eyebrows.

"Okay... explain." You lean against the doorway.

"It's a full moon tonight, Stiles is helping me." She says, slightly embarrassed.

"Oh," you say quietly, "don't you want my help?"

"I don't want you to get hurt." She looks at you sadly.

"You won't hurt me, Lia. You know that... I know that." You step closer, Stiles gets up and you sit where he was sitting.

"Y/n... I just didn't want you to get involved, I didn't want you to get freaked out by," she waved the chains around, "all of this."

"I wouldn't, Malia. You told me about the supernatural world and now you have to trust me to help you." You take hold of her hands covered in chains and squeeze them slightly.

"You know I love you, y/n, I just don't want you to get hurt... I don't want to hurt you." She sighs.

"I love you too." You smile, leaning forward and kissing her cheek.

"Get a room." Stiles chuckles from the other side of the room, Malia growls at him and he quickly turns back around and writes on his detective board.

***

enjoy!