107 | Stiles Stilinski

Stiles when he introduces you as his girlfriend to his friends

"Alright guys, I have a girlfriend." He holds his hands up and points to you, smiling widely.

Scott, Lydia and Malia exchanged an amused look.

"What?" Stiles asked, raising his eyebrows.

"It's pretty obvious, Stiles," Scott laughed, "we all noticed the glances you both share, sneaking off together." He shrugged.

Stiles looked disappointed, he'd expected his friends to be more excited because you were the first girlfriend he'd ever had.

You laughed quietly as your boyfriend seemed down, you pull him to one side away from his friends, "I don't know what you were expecting, but I know they're happy for you, Stiles. They just don't need to show it, you know?"

"I know..." he said sadly, "I just thought Scott would be excited, you know? With Allison I was ecstatic for them when they got together."

You reached for his hand and intertwined your fingers together, "well, I'm ecstatic for us."

He looked up and smiled softly, "me too." He said before leaning towards you and kissing your forehead.

"I've got to go to class, but I'll meet you at your jeep later?" You smiled.

"Definitely." He smirked, before walking back towards his friends.

"I am happy for you, buddy, like really happy," Scott smiled widely, "I'm glad you've found someone who makes you happy." He patted Stiles' back as they walked towards their next class.

"Thanks, Scott." Stiles smiled, he guessed he'd have to deal with Lydia and Malia's lack of excitement.

***

idk :)