186 | Stiles Stilinski

"Alright, pair up," Scott said, "we're going to split up

"Alright, pair up," Scott said, "we're going to split up."

Stiles pointed to you, "y/n?" He smiled goofily.

"Of course, Stiles." You smiled back as his honey, brown eyes lit up with delight.

"Alright let's go!" Stiles exclaimed, grabbing your hand as you both headed towards his jeep.

"No funny business you two!" Scott yelled after you both.

Stiles laughed as he climbed in the jeep, "no funny business you two!" Stiles mimicked Scott, making you burst out laughing.

"For real, Stiles, we do need to take this seriously." You admitted as he drove out of the parking lot.

"Alright, alright." Stiles nodded, focusing on the road.

After moments of silence he spoke again, "so after this... do you wanna come over?"

You glanced across at him and saw a smirk on his face, "sure."

You saw him raise his eyebrows, the smirk growing wider, "great."

"Fine." You replied, smiling.

"This is gonna be fun... Stiles and y/n, the great detectives." He chuckled, taking one hand off of the wheel and squeezing your thigh slightly, teasing you.

"Save it for tonight, Stilinski." You laughed.

"Mm, we'll see." He grinned mischievously.

***

hope you guys have a nice day! <3