192 | Lydia Martin

In a nightmare Lydia saw you lying dead on the floor, her eyes welled up and she simply didn't want to believe what she was seeing

"Y/n?! Y/n!" She yelled, trying to run closer to your body but you seemed to be getting further away.

You were laying next to Lydia in bed when she screamed your name, you immediately tried to wake her, "Lydia?"

She broke out into a sweat as her nightmare seemed to be getting worse, "Lydia!" You yelled.

Lydia sat up straight, tears streaming down her face, when you touched her arm soothingly she nearly jumped, "y/n?"

"I'm right here, Lyds, like I always will be." You said soothingly.

She turned around and wrapped her arms around you, "I had a dream... you- you were dead and I couldn't reach you..."

"It's okay, I'm here." You repeated, holding her closer to you.

"That's my worst fear... losing you, y/n, I never want to lose you." She admitted.

"You won't, I promise." You said softly, rubbing her back gently, pressing kisses against her forehead.

Soon you were both laying back on the bed and wrapped in each other's arms as you comforted Lydia, you didn't fall asleep until long after she did, you wanted to make sure she was okay before you fell asleep.

***