174 | Stiles Stilinski

You were sat in the locker room alone, after seeing your crush, Stiles, flirting with someone else

It hurt too much to see the one you loved with someone else, despite him being your best friend he never got the hints that you liked him.

Stiles noticed you were missing during lunch so he searched the school for you, finally finding you in the locker room.

"Y/n?" He asked as he walked over to you, crouching down in front of you.

You looked up to see him smiling at you, "what's wrong?" He asked softly.

"Nothing, Stiles." You tried to smile but he knew you were lying.

"You can tell me, y/n. We're best friends." He begged.

You sighed, knowing you should tell him, "I've kind of had these feelings for you for a while and it hurts seeing you flirting with other girls because that'll never be me."

Stiles chuckled softly, "really, y/n? I never really saw it as flirting... the only girl I've ever had eyes for is you. Yes, we're best friends but I've been secretly in love with you for a long time, I just didn't want to ruin our friendship."

"Really?"

"Really," he smiled, "you're the only one for me."

He slowly cupped your cheeks and leaned forwards, pressing his lips against yours.

"I'm so glad I didn't wait any longer to tell you how I feel." He said quietly as he pulled away.

"Me neither." You replied, smiling as you pulled him back towards him and kissing him.

***

i love best friends that secretly have always been in love but never do anything about it fics :)