131 | Allison Argent

You bumped into Allison on your first day at Beacon Hills high school, you were carrying bundles of paper from your first class and they all flew onto the floor

Allison quickly crouched down and started collecting up the papers, "I'm so sorry!" She exclaimed.

"No, it's fine!" You said before looking up and seeing the brunette beauty in front of you.

Allison looked up at the same time, doing a double take as she noticed how pretty you were.

"Hi, I'm Allison." She smiled, tucking a piece of her hair behind her ear that had fallen in front of her face.

"Y/n." You smiled back.

"Are you new here?" Allison asked as she stood up and held out the papers to you.

You nodded as she kept smiling at you.

"I'll introduce you to my friends, they're really nice people once you get to know them." She grinned, taking hold of your other hand and dragging you towards two large doors that led to the library.

Once inside you noticed it was quiet apart from one table that was occupied, Allison made her way over to them and they all turned towards her.

"Guys, this is y/n! She's new here and I thought we could welcome her into our group." Allison said enthusiastically.

Stiles raised his eyebrows, muttering to Scott, "another new person?"

Allison glared at Stiles, then she looked back at you and smiled, "welcome to the cool table, y/n." She said, pulling out a seat for you as she sat next to Lydia.

You sat down next to a younger boy with bright blue eyes that smiled at you sweetly, "I can tell Allison already likes you... a lot." He chuckled.

You blushed slightly before taking a look at the papers in front of you that you had to complete. You fumbled around in your bag to try and find a pen but before you could ask for one Allison was already holding one out to you, "call it a hunch." She shrugged before smiling.

"Thank you, Alli." You replied.

"Anytime, y/n." She grinned.

***