98 | Stiles Stilinski

You walked into the library, searching for your boyfriend Stiles

You walked into the library, searching for your boyfriend Stiles. Straining your eyes in the dark you manage to make out someone in the middle of the library, seemingly impaled.

"Hello?" You whisper, your heart racing.

"Y/n?" You head a familiar voice call, you swallow back tears.

"Oh my god, Stiles?" You run towards the figure and see Stiles struggling to breath.

"What can I do?!" You panic, inspecting the large metal pole that was impaled through his chest.

"You- you can't do anything." He spluttered as blood poured from his mouth.

"Oh, Stiles, who did this to you?" You choked back a sob as you reached out and held your hand against his cheek.

"D-Donovan." He stuttered, struggling to speak.

"I should call an ambulance or something." You panicked as you took your phone out of your pocket.

Stiles shook his head slightly, "no... I'm dying, y/n... there's nothing you can do, please just stay."

Tears trickled down your face as you saw the boy you loved dying in front of you, you moved closer to him and held his hand, "Stiles..."

"Y/n, I- I need to tell you something..." his voice was low now, barely audible, you nodded for him to continue, "I... I love you."

You wiped away the tears that were running down your cheeks, "I love you too, Stiles."

"Promise me... something?" He asked quietly, blood poured from his mouth now.

"Anything." You nodded, fighting back more tears.

"Find love again, okay? And tell my dad... tell my dad-" his eyes started to flutter closed.

"Stiles?! Stiles, please... I'll tell him, but please stay with me!" Your voice rose as his chest stopped rising and you knew you'd lost him.

"Stiles..." you sobbed as you ran your hands through his hair one last time.

***

Baby:(
I'm so sad they've officially wrapped filming, Thank you Teen Wolf. <3