94 | Stiles Stilinski

The ghost riders had come for Stiles in the school, you were the only one who remembered him

The ghost riders had come for Stiles in the school, you were the only one who remembered him. Dragging you behind him, he yells for you to keep up.

"Come on, y/n!" He yells as he gets into his jeep, you scramble into the passenger seat besides him as he fumbles with the car key.

"Just drive!" You shout as he manages to start the engine, he looks behind him at the ghost riders and closes his eyes.

"Stiles!" You yell.

Without hesitation he slams his foot onto the accelerator and drives without looking back.

Stiles breaths a sigh of relief as he passes a sign saying 'thank you for visiting Beacon Hills!'

The ghost riders are no longer following his jeep and he grasps onto your hand, "we did it!"

"We did it." You nod, smiling.

"What do we do now?" He asks as he continues to drive out of the county of Beacon Hills.

"Just drive." You reply as you rest your head on the headrest.

"Do you think they'll come after you?" You ask after a while.

"I don't think so... they want Beacon Hills, they won't come after us, I promise." He squeezed your hand as his other was on the steering wheel.

"Stiles?" You ask quietly.

"Yeh?" He replies, glancing at you quickly before looking back at the road.

"I love you."

"I love you too, y/n." He smiles.

***