44 | Allison Argent

Allison sees you in the hallway at school, sneaking a quick glance at you before she goes back to getting her books from her locker

"Why do keep looking at y/n?" Lydia asks her as she leans against the locker next to her friend.

"I'm not." Allison says defensively.

Lydia raises her eyebrows, "I'm pretty sure you keep turning around to look at y/n, and she's the only one standing in the hallway."

"Oh." Allison mutters.

"Did something happen between you two?" Lydia asks quietly.

"No... I wish." Allison laughs nervously.

"Go talk to her, she might feel the same." Lydia smiled sweetly.

Allison looked over at you again, and then Lydia closed her locker for her and gave her a light shove, "go." She whispered.

*

Allison walked over to you as you stood by your locker, you looked up and smiled at her, "hey, Allison."

"H-Hey y/n," Allison stutters, "um, I was just wondering if you wanted to go on a, uh-" a pink blush spread across her cheeks.

"A date?" You finished her sentence.

She looked at you hopefully, "yes, a date."

"I'd love to." You smile at her reassuringly.

The biggest smile spread across her face, "I'll pick you up at 8." She said, and then twirled around to walk back to Lydia.

"So?" Lydia asked, raising her eyebrows expectantly.

"I asked her out on a date... and she said yes!" Allison beamed.

"I knew it!" Lydia hugged her best friend in glee.

***