93 | Isaac Lahey

Isaac hovers over you as you fall back onto your bed, his hot breath fanning your face as his face is only inches away from yours

His lips curve into a smirk as you whimper underneath him, you trail your thumb across his lips as he lays his body down on top of yours lightly.

"Are you sure you want this, y/n?" He whispers, his eyes flickering down towards your lips.

"Yes." You mumble before pulling him closer to you and attaching your lips to his, his tongue slips into your mouth slightly, causing a moan to escape your throat.

Isaac straddles you with his legs either side of you as he pushes himself up and takes off his t-shirt, pulling it off slowly revealing his toned abs.

He looks down at you as he sees you staring at him, "like what you see?" He teases before he leans back down towards you and trails kisses along your shoulder and upwards onto your neck. His lips were on yours again and his hands found the bottom of your t-shirt, yanking it upwards. Soon your bodies were touching with not a single item of clothing separating you, the warmth of his body spreading onto yours.

"Wow." You gasp as he reaches your pressure point as he kisses you neck, you feel his body shake slightly against yours as he chuckles.

"I have to admit, you're something special, y/n." He says before kissing you again.

***