114 | Isaac Lahey

His head snapped towards you as you stepped onto the bus, his gaze falling on you as you walked towards him

"Hey, Isaac, this seat free?" You asked, gesturing to the space next to him.

"Oh, yeh! Of course, sit down." He nodded, Isaac had had a crush on you for a while- everyone in the pack knew because they could hear his heartbeat race whenever you were around.

"So, are you excited for the game?" You wondered.

He nodded, "yeh, I mean as excited as you can be to run around a field all day." He chuckled slightly.

His laugh was adorable and it made you smile, you looked out of the window as the bus started travelling along the desert roads.

"So, uh, y/n..." Isaac decided to take the chance to ask you what he'd been desperate to ask for months since you were alone, "after the game tonight a bunch of us are going to this bar we heard of and I was wondering if you wanted to go with me?"

"As a date?" You teased.

He blushed slightly, "um, if you want it to be a date, I mean it doesn't have to be-" he started rambling which made you giggle.

"I'd love to go on a date with you, Isaac." You smiled softly.

"Really?" He asked, his voice rising an octave.

You nodded, "yes, Isaac." You replied before leaning over towards him and kissing his cheek quickly before pulling away.

A wolf whistle could be heard from the back of the bus and you turned to see Stiles and Scott giving you both thumbs up, "what's up with them?" You asked Isaac.

"Uh, they know I've kind of had a crush on you for a while now..." he admitted.

You bit your lip slightly before speaking, "for the record, I really like you too, Isaac."

His eyes lit up and his lips curled into a smile, his adorable dimples appearing on his cheeks. His eyes flickered down towards your hand that was resting on your knee and he reached over and took hold of it, linking your fingers together.

***

a/n- please don't be silent readers ;)