122 | Void Stiles

Void Stiles sees you across the room in the hospital that he was about to cause chaos in

Void Stiles sees you across the room in the hospital that he was about to cause chaos in. As he wandered over to you his eyes flickered over your body quickly, then his eyes trained on your face.

"Hi there." He said before placing his hands on the desk you were standing behind as the receptionist.

You looked up and your eyes widened at the boy stood in front of you with dark red circles under his eyes, "uh, hi. What can I do for you?"

He observed you for a moment before speaking again, "I'm about to destroy this hospital, so I guess I had to warn the prettiest girl in here to leave whilst she can- don't want you getting hurt, do we?" He raised his eyebrows suggestively.

"Sir, I really don't think you should be here-" you tried to say before he cut you off as he placed his finger to your lips.

"Shush, darling. Don't make me regret trying to save you, now leave." He demanded, you nodded quickly before rushing out of the hospital, you saw a group of men wearing all black walking into the hospital behind you and you couldn't help but fear for the lives of everyone inside.

You hurried to your car and sat inside, locking the doors and watching as the lights flickered out one-by-one. You debated going back inside but then you decided against it, instead you dialled your friend Melissa McCall who worked with you and asked her what to do.

"Melissa, I don't know what to do, there was a strange man in the hospital with a horde of men and I-" she cut you off by speaking.

"I know, y/n. Don't worry, the police are on their way, are you safe?" She asked.

You were about to say no until someone took the phone from you, "she's perfectly fine, Melissa, you needn't worry about her."

Your head snapped towards the boy you'd seen earlier in the hospital as he locked your phone.

"Hello again." He smirked.

"H-how did you...?" You asked, looking at the locked doors.

He shrugged, "listen, y/n. I find you fascinating... so I'd really like you to join me and my little friends," he gestured to the men standing outside of your car, "what do you say?"

"I think you're crazy." You shook your head.

The boy simply laughed, a sound so soft it couldn't possibly come from someone so evil, "I may be crazy, y/n, but I'd really like you to join me. Please."

His dark eyes stared into yours as he begged, something about the boy was so luring and mysterious, and besides, your life at the moment was pretty boring.

You let out a deep breath, "okay."

"I'm glad you chose the right option." He smirked before leaning back into the passenger seat.

You shifted uncomfortably in your seat as you had idea what to do.

"I'm Stiles, by the way." He said, breaking the silence.

You nodded, "y/n."

"I know, I saw it on your name badge." He chuckled.

You smiled slightly, "oh, right."

"You know, you're pretty cute. I'm glad I spared you." He admitted.

"I'll take that as a compliment, Stiles." You said.

"You know, I think we're gonna make a pretty good team." Stiles grinned, his eyes glancing across at you as his mind wandered to all of the possibilities that the two of you could do.

"What do we do now?" You asked.

"We wreck more chaos and destruction." Stiles chuckled.

You didn't even question why, you simply put your car into gear and drove with Stiles directing you.

***

idk :)