178 | Stiles Stilinski

Stiles knocked on your door late one night, bloody and bruised

Stiles knocked on your door late one night, bloody and bruised. You immediately let him in, rushing him into the kitchen where you filled a bowl full of water and grabbed a flannel.

He sat down at your kitchen table as you stood in front of him, wetting the flannel.

"Who did this to you?" Your voice rises an octave as you press a damp flannel on his cheek, wiping the blood away slowly.

"That doesn't matter, y/n. What matters is that tonight I realised something..." he said, looking up at you with those huge brown eyes.

"What could be more important than someone hurting you?" You asked worriedly.

"Realising that I've spent the past few years pining for a girl that I've never really been in love with, because the girl I've actually fallen for is right in front of me." He said quietly.

You nearly lost your grip on the flannel you were holding, "you mean me?" You asked in shock.

He nodded, "y/n, when I got hurt tonight all I could think about was you, I wanted you besides me- but you weren't there."

"Oh, Stiles." You said softly, crouching to his level and wrapping your arms around him.

"Ouch." He chuckled softly when you brushed past his face.

"Sorry!" You exclaimed, pulling away as he smiled.

"It's fine, y/n." He said.

"Let me finish cleaning you up." You smiled, grabbing the flannel and cleaning up his wounds.

After a few moments he spoke again, "so does this mean... maybe you feel the same way?"

You broke into a grin and leaned towards him, pressing your lips against his softly, "of course I feel the same way, I always have and always will."

Stiles let out a breath of relief, "I'm so glad you feel the same, I was beginning to feel worried."

"Don't be," you smiled, "now let me get you cleaned up."

And with that Stiles kept quiet, just staring at you in admiration.

***

so idk if i'm gonna make a book two (probably will) but i have just made yet another book in my drafts... i'll give you guys one guess who it's about ;)