72 | Theo Raeken

Theo watched as the dread doctors held you in front of him, threatening to kill you

"Please... just kill me!" He begged, his eyes brimming with tears.

"We don't need her anymore, Theo." Their voices were monotone, no emotions.

"I need her." He choked.

Clicking sounds came from the dread doctors as they talked secretly amongst each other. Theo stepped towards you but one of them raised a needle to your neck, taunting him.

"Please..." he sank to his knees, begging.

"It's okay, Theo." You smiled weakly, they'd already injected you with numerous needles that your time was already limited.

"This subject is a failure, kill her." One of the doctors said to the one holding the needle, they inserted it into your neck and your body went limp. They let go and let your body crumple to the ground, they quickly left the lab leaving Theo to rush over to you.

"Oh god... y/n..." he stuttered, unable to form a sentence as he held your body close to his, "I'm so sorry... I didn't get to tell you that I love you." He sobbed whilst stroking your hair, he hated himself for letting them hurt you. He would never forgive himself.

***

I have so many gifs I can't wait to post for you guys!