16 | Scott McCall and Isaac Lahey

Scott and Isaac are tracking their latest enemy and they are surprised to see you standing next to a hooded figure

"Y/n...?" Scott says defeatedly.

"I'm sorry, Scott... I had to."  You say, thinking about how the man in the hood had threatened to kill all of your friends if you didn't betray them.

"I don't know what to say, y/n..." Scott trailed off.

"Scott..." you begin to apologise but the man stops you by quickly dragging you away from your friends.

In that moment Scott forgot about your betrayal and ran after you, he caught hold of the man who immediately let go of you, spun around and raised his fist to Scott's jaw. Scott tumbled back but he quickly rebounded and swiped his claws across the mans face causing him to scream in agony.

Scott ran to you and took hold of your hands, squeezing them, "are you okay?" He asked worriedly.

"I- I'm fine, Scott. I'm sorry... he threatened to kill everyone if I didn't do what he said, I'm sorry." You felt tears starting to fall but Scott wiped them with the hem of his jumper.

"It's okay... I'm just glad you're okay." He wrapped his arms around you and pulled you close, whilst Isaac took care of the man who was writhing on the floor in pain.