129 | Liam Dunbar

Liam when his car breaks down in the middle of the woods and you glare at him, knowing something like this would happen

"Well we could always take advantage of this... situation we've found ourselves in." Liam chuckled as he looked at the burst tire.

You raised your eyebrows at him, if he was suggesting what you thought he was suggesting...

"Oh god! Not that!" Liam panicked, "I meant... look at the stars... it's dark out here and I thought we could star gaze." He shrugged, even though it was dark you could see his cheeks tint pale pink.

"Oh Liam," you chuckled, taking hold of his hand, "lets go and look at the stars." You said, dragging him behind you.

You found a spot where the trees were sparse and you lay down on the forest floor, gazing up at the sky. Liam lay down next to you, you took hold of his hand that lay in between you both.

"The sky really is beautiful out here." You said in awe.

"Yeh, it is." Liam admitted, but he wasn't looking at the sky.

You felt his gaze on you so you turned towards him, "you're staring."

"I'm sorry... you're just so... beautiful." He smiled nervously.

"You're sweet, Liam." You smiled, feeling butterflies in your stomach as his bright, blue eyes flickered towards your lips.

In a moment of confidence you leaned over and placed your lips on his, kissing him quickly before pulling away.

His eyes widened in surprise, but then his lips curled into a smile, he leaned towards you and kissed you again- this time it was a slow and meaningful kiss.

"I really like you, y/n." Liam whispered as he pulled away.

"I really like you too, Liam... I guess it wasn't such a bad thing that your car broke down." You giggled quietly.

***