169 | Marie Jeanne Valet

You were searching the forest of Beacon Hills for the newest threat when you saw a girl wearing a hooded cape

She stopped in her tracks and lifted her hood slowly, causing your mouth to drop open at who was standing in front of you.

"A-Allison?" You asked, your voice shaking.

"Who is Allison? I'm Marie Jeanne Valet." The girl said with a slightly French accent.

You were extremely confused about what was happening, "are you sure?"

The girl gave you a strange look, "I'm looking for the beast."

"Me too... okay, this is really weird." You pulled out your phone to call Scott, Marie stared at the phone in your hand in wonder as if she'd never seen one before.

"Scott, I really need you to come over here." You said, knowing he was in the forest somewhere, he could easily pick up your scent.

Before you could say anything else Scott was soon by your side and he, too, was in awe of Marie who looked exactly like Allison.

"Allison?" He asked in confusion.

"I do not know this Allison you speak of, I am Marie Jeanne Valet, and I'd appreciate it if I knew who you were." She said.

"Scott... Scott McCall, this is y/n l/n." He said, slightly dazed as he stared at her.

"Well, it's nice to meet you but I need to get back to hunting for the beast." She insisted, beginning to put her hood back.

"Wait- we can help!" Scott stopped her.

"You can?" Marie asked hopefully.

Scott nodded, "we're looking for the beast too."

Marie looked at him questionably, "okay... I will let you both help me, but don't slow me down."

"Oh, we won't." You grinned, being a werewolf had its perks.

***

idk this is just fanfic and i know she'd have to time travel or something to be there but anything can happen ;))