48 | Stiles Stilinski

Stiles sees you standing outside in the rain, but you're not alone, his one and only best friend, Scott McCall is standing besides you offering you his jacket

Stiles sees you standing outside in the rain, but you're not alone, his one and only best friend, Scott McCall is standing besides you offering you his jacket. He wraps it around you to keep you warm. Stiles looks on heartbroken, you were never officially together but Scott knew of Stiles crush on you.

"How could you do this to me, Scott?" Stiles asks, tears falling down his face as well as the rain soaking his skin.

"Do what? I saw that she was cold and I gave her my jacket." He shrugged, oblivious to how much he was hurting Stiles.

"Why are you with her?" Stiles asks sadly.

"We had to work on a school project together." Scott says casually.

"At the... the library?" Stiles only notices where he is when he looks up to see the library behind them.

"Yep. Stiles, why are you so upset? You know I would never make a move on her, I was only giving her my jacket." Scott said.

"Oh... I'm sorry man, I jumped to conclusions... I shouldn't have." Stiles apologises, the rain still pouring down.

"We better get out of here." Scott suggests, walking over to the jeep.

"Yeh... so did you tell her about me?" Stiles asks, feeling much better.

"Tell her about you? She could barely stop taking about you!" Scott laughs.

"Really?" Stiles perks up.

"Really." Scott nods as they both get in the jeep and out of the rain.