143 | Allison Argent

Allison when you tell her you're moving away from Beacon Hills, you'd only recently revealed your feelings to each other but with everything going on in Beacon Hills you had to get out while you could

"I'm sorry, Alli, I really am... I just think it's time to leave, I can't stay here." You sigh, it was hard because you had had feelings for her for a long time but now the supernatural threat was too much for you to stay there.

"Y/n, why can't you stay? We'll protect you... I'll protect you." She insisted.

"It's too dangerous, my life is in constant danger." You said.

Allison knew this, you were a werewolf and every wolf in Beacon Hills was constantly in danger, especially being in the McCall pack.

"I really don't want you to leave, y/n." She admitted, her eyes flickering over your face as she knew this was the last time she'd see you, trying to remember every detail.

You reached up and caressed her cheek, she rested her face against your hand, "I have to, Allison."

She bit her lip, holding back the things she could try and say to make you stay, instead she settled with, "I love you."

"I love you too, Alli. But it's time for me to go." You released your hand and looked away.

"Promise me, when there is no more threats, you'll come back?" She knew it would be an empty promise, there was always a threat in Beacon Hills. She just wanted something to hold onto.

"I promise." You said, and with that you turned around and left so she couldn't see the tears that ran down your cheeks.

***

if you haven't already check out my stiles imagines book please :)