128 | Stiles Stilinski

(I apologise for the terrible gif quality but the original gif was 'too large' and I had a good idea for this gif so I had to make it smaller, resulting in this:( sorry guys)

Scott and Stiles were packing their bags and belongings from their lockers into the back of Stiles' jeep when Scott mentions how he's glad everyone's hanging out that night to celebrate

Scott and Stiles were packing their bags and belongings from their lockers into the back of Stiles' jeep when Scott mentions how he's glad everyone's hanging out that night to celebrate. But there's only one person on his mind and that's you, the girl he still hadn't confessed his love to in high school due to all of the supernatural occurrences that stopped him from doing so.

"Not all of us." Stiles sighed, looking behind Scott.

Scott turned around and saw who Stiles was staring at.

"You should tell her, man." Scott turned back to Stiles and grinned.

"It's too late, Scott." Stiles said, closing the boot of his jeep.

"It's never too late, Stiles. You'll regret it if you don't... and invite her to the party while you're at it!" Scott patted Stiles on the back as he shoved his friend in your direction.

"What if she doesn't like me back?" Stiles whined as he looked at you longingly as you packed your things into your car.

"Oh," Scott smirked, knowing one hundred percent that you liked him back from the way your heart raced whenever Stiles was around, "you'll be surprised."

"What's that supposed to mean?!" Stiles exclaimed, waving his arms around in frustration.

You noticed Stiles as you closed the boot of your car, the sight of the boy still made your heart beat insanely fast, but he'd never know that. You weren't in his group of friends exactly, but you had classes with them and you and Stiles had been paired up as partners many times by your teachers. You took one last look at him before turning away and getting into your car.

Scott glared at Stiles as he saw you get into your car, "you're missing your chance!" Scott nearly yelled.

Stiles looked around and saw your car start moving, adrenaline rushed through his body and he turned to Scott who nodded, "go."

You drove through the car park, nearly reaching the exit when someone ran out in front of your car and you had to slam on the brakes. When you looked up you were surprised to see Stiles standing in front of your car with his hands up in surrender.

You quickly got out of your car and ran to him, "what are you doing?! I nearly ran you over!" You yelled as Stiles grinned mischievously.

"But you didn't." He smiled.

"I could've!" You replied back agitatedly.

"Alright, alright... I'm sorry. But I couldn't let you leave without telling you something I've been wanting to tell you for years." He said, still breathing heavily from running towards your car.

"What could you possibly want to tell me that you'd nearly get ran over to say?" You asked frantically, still in shock.

"This." He said, stepping towards you and cupping your cheeks with his hands before placing his lips on yours.

When you didn't kiss back he pulled away and frowned, "I'm sorry, I-" he stuttered, confused.

"Why did you do that?" You asked quietly, you couldn't deny that you liked the kiss but it shocked you.

"Because... I've been in love with you all these years and I keep getting distracted every time I try and tell you." He admitted, your faces were still close together and you could feel his breath against your skin.

"You... you love me?" You asked in disbelief.

He nodded, "I love you, y/n... I'm sorry about that kiss, I was trying to be spontaneous." He blushed sheepishly.

You smiled softly before leaning forwards and kissing him, his lips were softer than you imagined. Pulling away again, Stiles pouted but you knew what you were about to say would make him happy, "I love you too, Stiles."

Your eyes flickered down to his lips that curled into the lopsided smile that you loved.

Someone cleared their throat behind you and you turned to see Scott and a line of cars behind yours. "now you two have proclaimed your love for each other, can you move your car?"

You looked back at Stiles who was laughing to himself at the mess he'd caused, "I'll see you tonight, y/n." He smiled.

"Tonight?" You questioned.

"Oh! Scott's having a few of us over to celebrate the end of school, wanna come?" He asked, looking at you hopefully.

"I'll see you tonight, Stiles." You smiled before getting back in your car and driving out of the car park, saying goodbye to high school but tonight was going to be the start of something truly special.

***

Hope you all enjoyed this despite the terrible gif quality :)