197 | The Pack

At senior scribe the pack were all gathered together, basking in the moment of being seniors after they'd signed their initials into the bookcase in the library

You were running late and at the last minute you finally made it, bursting through the library doors and nearly stumbling inside.

Stiles shook his head and thought about how alike you both were, that was probably why you ended up together in the end.

"You made it!" Kira exclaimed, wrapping you in a hug as you approached their group.

"Sorry I'm late, there was a lot of traffic." You blushed.

Stiles chuckled and passed you a pen.

You found your friends' initials and put yours next to theirs.

Once you finished you stood with your friends as Stiles put his arm around you.

"We finally made it." Scott smiled.

"Yeah... it's bittersweet, we're missing a lot of our friends but we've gained some amazing ones." Lydia said as she looked over at you and Malia who had only joined the pack after Allison was sadly killed.

Once you were all outside, Kira turned to you, "we're all going back to Scott's house now to celebrate, are you coming?"

You glanced at Stiles who nodded, "of course, I wouldn't miss it." You smiled at her.

Stiles still had his arm wrapped around you and squeezed you tightly, pressing a kiss against your temple.

You were the last ones still standing outside of the jeep and he turned to you, "you know I love you a lot, y/n, right?"

"Of course I know, Stiles. I love you too." You smiled up at him.

"Come on, lovebirds!" Scott yelled as he waited for them to get into the jeep.

"Alright, alright!" Stiles yelled, grabbing your hand as he pulled you into the back of the jeep to sit on his lap since there wasn't any more room.

For the rest of the night you partied with your friends to celebrate another year and your friendship with them.

***

ahh guys, i passed my driving test! :)