141 | Theo Raeken

Theo when he sees you walk into the classroom for the first time since your breakup

The pack told you to stop seeing him after he killed Tracey, they didn't trust him not to hurt you and somewhere inside of you didn't trust him either.

He'd told you that he would never hurt you and you wanted to believe him, but it was hard when you knew his temper could easily hurt someone.

There were no other seats left so you had to sit in front of Theo, you felt his eyes watching you as you walked into the room. 

He waited until the teacher finished explaining the work until he leaned forward, "y/n," he whispered, barely inaudible so no one could hear, "please let me talk to you after class."

You ignored him but he kept talking, "please, I miss you."

Despite the packs warnings you were still in love with him, deep down you wanted to believe he was a good person.

You wrote out a little note to him and passed it back to him before getting back to work.

'Fine, meet me in the empty science room after class.'

When Theo read the note he smiled, he couldn't keep his eyes off of the clock as he waited for the lesson to end.

The bell finally rang and you walked ahead, going into the empty class room. Theo closed the door behind you both and he walked over to you but kept his distance.

"Look, y/n, I know you don't trust me, and you have every right not to. But I would never hurt or betray you, I love you too much to ever do that," He admitted, your heart nearly skipped a beat as that was the first time he'd ever said he loved you, "I don't deserve you, y/n-"

You broke him off by closing the distance between you both, stepping onto your tiptoes and pressing your lips against his.

He pulled away first, staring at you, "are you sure you want this? I don't want your friends to hate you-"

"I'm sure, Theo. I don't care what they think, I want to be with you."  You said, looking up at him.

A smile flickered over his lips, "I love you so much, y/n."

"I love you too, Theo." You smiled, reaching up and kissing him again, this time he lifted your legs up and wrapped them around his waist in one swift motion so you were on the same level.

Now you'd just have to find a way of telling the pack.

***