58 | Allison Argent

You and the pack decided to resurrect the late Allison Argent

You and the pack decided to resurrect the late Allison Argent. Scott, Stiles and Lydia stood besides you by the nemeton as you waited for the serum Deaton had created to work.

"Allison?" Scott gasps as Allison's lifeless body begins to move, her chest rising and falling slowly. She stands up gingerly and then looks towards you.

"Y/n? Scott? Stiles? Lydia?" She looks at everyone confused, "why are you here?... why am I alive?"

"We... we brought you back, Alli." You say quietly.

"Why?" She asks, she looks down at herself, examining her body.

"Because we missed you. I missed you." Lydia said, looking at her best friend in awe.

"Lydia?" Allison's eyes fix on the strawberry-blonde, and suddenly she runs towards her, wrapping her arms around her. Tears forming in her eyes.

"I missed you so much, Allison." Lydia murmurs in Allison's hair.

Allison carefully lets go of Lydia and turns to Scott and Stiles, they both envelop her in a group hug, not quite believing their serum had worked to resurrect their friend.

Then she turns to you, "y/n." A small smile flickers across her lips.

She runs towards you and hugs you tightly, then she cups your face with her hands, her eyes scanning your face.

"I can't believe I'm alive, and you're here." She smiled.

"Thank you for bringing me back." She kisses your cheek lightly, spreading warmth through your body.

She turns to the others, "it's pretty dark and cold out here, maybe we could go home?"

"Of course." Stiles nods, leading the way to his jeep.

You, Allison and Lydia sit in the back whilst the boys sit in the front.

Allison shivers slightly next to you and you shrug off your jacket and hand it to her, "here." You smile at her.

"Thank you, y/n." She smiles sweetly, draping the jacket around her shoulders.

***