150 | Scott McCall

After a fight with the newest threat to Beacon Hills, Scott was badly injured

After a fight with the newest threat to Beacon Hills, Scott was badly injured. Stiles managed to drag him into the boys changing room and lean him against the wall, he immediately called you to help as you were still in school but you were unaware of what had happened.

As soon as you got the panicked call from Stiles you raced to the locker room, bursting inside you saw a pale Scott slouched against the wall.

"Scott? Oh my god, Scott!" You yelled as you rushed over to him.

You heard him groan as you crouched down, looking down you saw blood seeping through his shirt.

"Oh, Scott..." you panicked, unzipping your jacket and taking it off.

You lifted his shirt up and pressed it against his wound to stop the blood loss, "you're going to be okay, you just need time to heal."

"Will he really be okay?" Stiles asked worriedly, you looked up to see him biting his nails nervously.

"He will be, Stiles." You smiled weakly.

Stiles nodded, "good... um, I'm gonna leave now and let you guys be alone..."

You turned back to Scott, he seemed to be regaining colour back to his face but his eyes were still closed.

"Scott... please, open your eyes." You whispered as you lay your hand on his cheek lightly.

"Y/n..." he muttered weakly, his eyes fluttered open slightly.

You sighed in relief, "you're gonna be okay, I promise."

"Thank you." He mumbled, he reached up and placed his hand over yours.

He opened his eyes slowly and his pupils dilated when he saw you in front of him, a smile formed on his lips, "I'm so lucky to have you, y/n." He said quietly.

"Save the soppy-ness for later," you smiled softly, "right now I want you to heal."

He nodded, "yes, ma'am."

You laughed, looking down and removing your now blood stained jacket, seeing that his wound had now healed.

"Let's get you home, shall we?" You asked, standing up and holding out your hand for him.

He ignored it and stood up by himself, "I'm okay, y/n."

"You can let me help you, you know?" You said as you linked your hand with his, walking out of the locker room.

"I know." He grinned.

You shook your head as you both headed out of the school, he turned to you and pulled you closer to him, he looked down at you with a gleam in his eyes.

"What would I do without you?" He smiled.

You were about to answer before he pressed his lips against yours, "I love you." He mumbled into the kiss.

"I love you too." You smiled as he held you closer to him.

***

I'm now back from holiday and will be posting regularly, so keep an eye out for updates and also a few new books ;))) xo