155 | Scott McCall

You watched as Scott slept in the back of your car, you hadn't seen him sleep this peacefully in weeks, you almost didn't want to wake him

You were about to tap him when you heard him mumble something in his sleep.

"No Stiles, I can't hang out with you... I want to tell y/n how I really feel."

You stared at him as you processed the words he'd just said, what did he mean, how he feels for me? You thought.

You decided not to wait any longer so you reached over and gently nudged him, "Scott." You said, trying to stir him from his sleep.

"Mm?" He mumbled, his eyes opened slightly as he looked around, then his eyes focused on you.

"Y/n." He smiled tiredly.

"Hey, sleepy-head." You chuckled softly.

"Are we there already?" He asked as he sat up, looking out of the window.

You nodded, "yes, you kinda slept the whole time."

"Oh, sorry," he grinned sheepishly, "I don't get to sleep much."

You felt sorry for him since he was always busy with the supernatural, "it's fine, Scott. You needed to sleep."

Getting out of the car you joined Scott in looking around the ghost town that Lydia had mentioned.

As you walked next to Scott you wondered whether to mention what you'd overheard, you didn't notice your heartbeat speed up as you thought of it but Scott did.

"Everything okay?" He asked, looking at you concernedly.

"Yes, why wouldn't it be?" You asked, avoiding telling him.

He shrugged, "it's just... I can hear your heart racing."

"Oh!" You forgot he could hear things like that, "well, you were kind of talking in your sleep."

Scott blushed, "really? I didn't say anything bad did I?"

You shook your head, "not at all! You said something about telling me how you really feel..."

Now his blush was more prominent, "oh," he chuckled lightly, "I guess there was something I've been wanting to tell you for a while."

You nodded, waiting for him to reply.

"I've developed these feelings for you that I haven't had for someone for a while now, I haven't really had much luck in the girl department," he laughed nervously thinking about how his first girlfriend had been killed and then the second left, "so I wasn't sure if I was ready for something new... but I think there's more than a friendship between us, y/n, and I'd really love to develop that."

Your lips curved into a smile that made Scott smile too, "I'd like that a lot, Scott. We can take it one day at a time, I won't rush you."

"I'm really glad you said that, y/n." He smiled, then he stepped towards you and wrapped his arms around you, then he pressed his lips against your forehead gently.

***

thank you guys for 300k!

p.s, i really hate saying this but please do not steal or copy my work, i spend hours writing and they're all my original ideas! if you get inspired and want to write something similar sure, go ahead, but please don't copy it word for word. if you want help writing or any tips you can message me but please don't steal/copy, thank you. :)