121 | Stiles Stilinski

Stiles trying to impress you as he sees you in the club

Stiles trying to impress you as he sees you in the club. You ask your friend Allison what he's doing, causing her to burst out laughing.

"What is he doing?" You ask seriously as you watch the boy with the buzz cut dancing.

Allison chuckled, "he likes you y/n!" She exclaimed.

"He does?" You ask, completely dumbfounded.

"Yes! Do you not see him staring at you everyday in school?" She asked you as you watched Stiles dance.

"No!" You laugh, unaware of the boys affections for you.

"Go talk to him before he embarrasses himself even more!" Allison says as she pushes you in the direction of him.

He smiles goofily as you approach him, "h-hey y/n!" He stutters, surprised you were actually standing near him.

You reciprocate the smile and start dancing besides him, "hey Stiles!"

He suddenly becomes shy and scratches his neck nervously, "uh, why did you come over?"

"I couldn't let you dance out here alone, silly!" You shout over the music.

His smile reappears, "thanks!"

You both dance wildly for the duration of the song until he starts talking- or yelling again.

"Y/n, I really like you!" He says, trying to be confident.

You smile, "I like you too, Stiles!"

His smile widens, you look over to Allison and she's watching you both and as she sees you turn to her she gives you a thumbs up.

Turning back to Stiles you smile at the goofy boy in front of you as he takes hold of your hand and spins you around, causing you to laugh.

You were grateful Allison had dragged you out of your house to go to the club or you'd never have had the courage to talk to him.

***