148 | Allison Argent

It had been one month since your death and Allison was still not over it

It had been one month since your death and Allison was still not over it. Every night she would look out of her window and stare at the moon and stars, it was your favourite thing to do together after she took you star gazing for your first date.

Before you died you told her that when she looked up at stars to think of you, that way you'd always be there when you were gone.

She glanced down, feeling tears start to fall, all she wanted was to hold you in her arms one last time.

Her father overheard her sobs and knocked on her door, "Allison?" He asked softly.

When she didn't reply he entered and saw her with her head buried in hands as she sat on her bed, "Oh, Allison." He sighed, walking over to her and wrapping his arms around her.

"I miss y/n so much..." she sniffled.

"I know you do, sweetheart. But she'd want you to be happy, that's all she ever wanted." He whispered, holding his daughter close to him.

"Why did it have to be her, dad?" She asked, resting her head on his chest as she looked out of the window.

He didn't know how to answer that, instead he ran his hand through her hair soothingly.

Suddenly she saw a shooting star streak across the sky, Allison got up and stared out of the window in awe of the sight.

"I'll bet she's looking down at you right now, Allison, if she were here she'd want you to wipe away those tears and smile." He said as he stood next to his daughter looking out of the window.

"I guess." She sighed.

"Get some rest, Allison, I invited your friends over tomorrow- they miss you." Chris said, heading out of her room.

"I miss them too." Allison said, remembering how she'd pushed them away after your death, she needed them.

"Goodnight, Allison." Her father said as he exited the room.

"Goodnight, dad." Allison replied, before getting ready for bed.

As she reached over to turn off the light, she picked up a picture of you both and smiled despite the ache in her heart, "I miss you so much." She whispered quietly before turning off the light.

***

okay this was pretty sad but I thought the star idea was cute :)