116 | Stiles Stilinski

His whole body shakes when he sees you for the first time in months, he'd drove all the way from Washington to surprise you at your college

His whole body shakes when he sees you for the first time in months, he'd drove all the way from Washington to surprise you at your college. He watches as you head towards the jeep, he stumbles to form a sentence.

"H-hey, y/n! I've missed you so much, baby!" He exclaims as you open the door to the jeep.

"Hey Stiles!" You smile as you close the door behind you, his fingers tap the steering wheel anxiously before you turn to look at him.

Before you have a chance to ask him how he was he grabbed your face with hands and placed his lips on yours eagerly, you instantly kissed him back for a moment before pulling away. He pouted when your lips weren't on his, "I'm sorry, I've just missed you so much, it physically hurts."

Your heart fluttered as he spoke, "I've missed you too, Stiles... like, so much." You chuckled lightly.

A grin spread across his lips, "you know, it's been a while since we..."

You could tell what he was about to say as he licked his lips, his eyes flickering over your body.

"Stiles..." you raised your eyebrows at how desperate he was, "I thought we were going out for food first?" You teased.

He furrowed his eyebrows, "food? Oh! Yeh... of course." He turned away from you and started the jeep, his fingers still tapping the steering wheel.

It gave you a sort of joy seeing him pine for you.

You and Stiles spent your day together eating pizza and then playing mini golf, soon he was driving you back to the hotel he'd booked, spending the drive there glancing at you every few moments.

*

"Thanks for today, Stiles." You said as he closed the door to his hotel room behind him.

"No problem, baby," He smiled as he walked towards you wrapping his arms around your waist, "about earlier... I'm sorry if I came off as desperate, I've just missed you."

"It's alright, I get it." You smirked as you wrapped your arms around his neck, standing on your tiptoes, you kissed him slowly. The kiss quickly became heated as he hoisted your legs up so that they were around his waist, his hands grasping your thighs as he carried you towards the bed.

"I love you so much." He muttered as he lay you down gently, his lips travelling down your neck.

"I love you too, Stiles."

***

;))