161 | Scott McCall

Scott when you're breaking up with him, you were walking home together in the rain one night when you just couldn't hold your feelings in any longer

"Scott, I think we need to break up." You blurted out.

"Wh-what?" He stuttered, turning to face you.

His hair was sticking to his forehead with the rain pouring down on him, making him look like a lost puppy. It hurt your heart to tell him but it had to be said.

"I just don't love you anymore, Scott. I... I really am sorry, it's just we don't have fun anymore, you're always busy protecting Beacon Hills and you never have time for me. I guess we've kind of just drifted apart." You admitted sadly.

Scott frowned, "Y/n... I can't leave the town unprotected, you know that."

"I know," you sighed, he was making it harder now as his eyes began to water, "but there's been so many times when you've left me to go and fight off some new monster and I never know if you'll come back to me. I don't want that."

"But I love you, y/n." He simply said, not making any excuses for leaving you.

"Scott," your voice was shaking now as you were on the verge of tears, "I love you too, but this isn't going to work anymore, I'm sorry." You said before turning away from him, slowly walking away.

You couldn't bare to see the look on his face when you left him, he stood in the rain as he tried to process the thought that he'd lost another love because of the supernatural.

***

you guys are really gonna love the last few chapters i have, different characters, etc!