142 | Stiles Stilinski

Stiles when he promises you he'd beat up any guy that ever hurt you, as your best friend he was always extremely protective of you

Stiles when he promises you he'd beat up any guy that ever hurt you, as your best friend he was always extremely protective of you. Scott had hinted that Stiles liked you way more than a friend and you decided to try and see if it was true.

You entered his room as he stood over his desk, sorting through his files on the newest case that he'd stolen from his dad.

"Hey, y/n." He said as he sensed you come in, he turned and faced you with a grin across his lips.

"Hey, Stiles." You smiled, walking towards him and sitting on a clear spot of his desk.

"What's up?" He asked.

"There's something I've been wanting to ask you..." you started, observing his facial expressions as you talked.

"Go on." He gestured for you to keep talking, his eyes constantly flickering from your eyes to your lips.

"So, I have these feelings for a guy," you watched as his eyes immediately widened, "and I was wondering if you had any advice... since you're a guy." You shrugged.

He cocked his head slightly, squinting at you, "well, yes- I am a guy, thanks for noticing that y/n," he said sarcastically, "secondly, who's this guy?" He asked defensively.

"That doesn't matter right now, I just want some advice." You insisted.

"Fine," he huffed, "just be yourself, you're pretty great, y/n." He admitted.

You felt your cheeks begin to burn slightly as he talked, Stiles noticed but he didn't say anything.

"Thanks, Stiles." You smiled.

"I swear, if whoever this guy is hurts you-" he clenched his jaw and raised his fists, moving them around slightly.

You couldn't help but burst out laughing, "wow, I'd be terrified!" You joked as he looked at you seriously.

"I'm serious, y/n. You deserve to be treated like a queen by whoever the lucky guy is that gets to call himself your boyfriend." He admitted.

You stared at him for a moment, thinking about his words and what Scott had told you.

"What?" He asked as you stared at him.

"I was just thinking about how I love you." You said, causing him to raise his eyebrows.

"Wait, so I'm the guy?" He asked, looking puzzled.

You nodded as his lips curled into a lopsided grin, "for a second I thought I was going to lose you to some other guy... you're the only girl that's ever made me feel the way you do."

Those words made your heart flutter, he didn't waste anymore time on cupping his hands around your cheeks and pressing his soft lips against yours.

You'd waited so long to feel his lips against yours that you pouted when he pulled away, causing him to smirk.

"I love you, y/n, I really do." He said, his voice was soft as he lowered it.

"I love you too, Stiles." You said, pulling him back towards you and kissing him again.

***

THAT LITTLE NOSE SCRUNCH IN THE GIF GOT ME DECEASED