22 | Stiles Stilinski

All during school you hadn't seen your boyfriend, Stiles, and you were worried he was avoiding you for some reason

You were sat at home wondering why he hadn't even replied to your texts at all, your other friends said they had no idea why he was avoiding you. They celebrated your birthday with you throughout the day.

You constantly checked the time and it kept getting later and later and he still hadn't replied.

To keep your mind off of it you turned the tv on and watched your favourite movie, the opening credits had only just finished playing when you heard the doorbell ring.

You got up and went to open the door, you were face with a huge pink and yellow box, and then Stiles' head popped up behind it.

"Happy birthday, y/n!" He yelled, "I love you so much!"

You were shocked to see him, "Stiles?"

"Y/n, can I come in? This is quite heavy and I need to put it down." He panted.

"Yes, sure." You opened the door wider and he stumbled in, placing the box on the floor.

"Hey." He smiled goofily.

"Hey." You replied.

"I'm sorry for ignoring you all day... I was planning this for a while and I was just too excited I didn't want to spoil the surprise." He smiled.

"Okay..." you trailed off.

"I'm sorry." He pouted.

You shook your head, "it's fine, Stiles." You smiled and he stepped towards you to wrap his arms around you.

"Happy birthday, y/n." He kissed your forehead.

"Can I open your present?" You asked hopefully.

"Of course!" He said happily.

You stepped away and peeled the wrapping paper off of the huge box, "Stiles! No way." You gasped.

A huge brown teddy bear was folded up inside of the box, you took the bear out and a large card fell onto the floor. Stiles picked it up and handed it to you.

"Open that too." He smiled.

"Okay..." you opened the envelope and saw a picture of you and Stiles on the front.

"That's my favourite picture of us." He said, admiring the picture.

Inside read a sweet note from Stiles and another smaller envelope was inside. You opened it and two concert tickets for your favourite singer were inside.

"Stiles!" You squeal, "no way! Thank you so much!" You wrapped your arms around him and squeezed him tight, "thank you, Stiles. I love you so much."

"Anything for the love of my life." He chuckles.

***

Had to write a birthday one since it's my birthday :')